Our products are specifically designed to be simple to assemble so that our customers can easily do it themselves. That way, you save the most money. However, if you need an extra hand, we can provide assembly service at your workplace. Getting us to put it together can be a real time-saver.
You can book the service in our online checkout or in our IKEA stores, for anything from a single piece of furniture to an entire PAX wardrobe system. When we’re finished, we take all the packaging with us and we make sure that everything is recycled properly.
Alternatively, you can also contact our IKEA for Business team who will be able to help you plan everything from product selection to delivery and installation.
1. All other furniture that requires assembly 15% of the original product retail price1
2. Sofa and Sofa bed assembly 10% of the original product retail price
3. Items that require wall-mounting and no assembly $5 per hole2
1. Inclusive of installation of tip-over restraint for safety purpose. Assembly services exclude electrical and plumbing works.
2. To be paid directly to the service provider. Actual drilling cost cannot be calculated at the point of order and are depending on the situation in your premises.